Rejecting Iran Sanctions, European Union Bans European Companies From Complying
Given the above issue, the legislation will not recognize any court order to impose a fine that the White House may impose on the European companies to do business in the Islamic Republic of Iran, he said, adding, "as the European Commission, we are duty bound to protect our companies in the face of sanctions imposed by USA on Iran".
- Khamenei blasts United States for leaving nuclear deal
- Man Defending Hawaii Home From Volcano Hit By Flaming Lava Bomb
- Jared Kushner's security clearance restored
- Wigan pays tribute to those who died at Arena bombing
- N. Korea preps nuclear site demolition despite U.S. summit doubts
- Calm MS Dhoni says it's more about 'dressing room atmosphere'
- Amazon is selling its face-recognition tech to police departments
- 16:41US Diplomat in China Reports 'Abnormal' Sound, Pressure Sensations